We believe in the power of purpose
HRDC is a non-profit community action agency dedicated to strengthening the community through innovation and leadership in the areas of Housing, Food & Nutrition, Child & Youth Development, Senior Empowerment, Community Transportation, Home Heating–Energy–Safety, and Community Development.
Listed below are volunteer opportunities available. We greatly appreciate the service and support of all our volunteers!
- HRDC VITA Program- paperwork volunteers
- Galavan Program- callers to confirm rides for the following day
- HRDC RSVP Program
- HRDC’s Warming Center
- Senior Nutrition Program– meal planning and preparation for a senior
- Mentors for our Home to Stay and Youth Programs
- HRDC Galavan Senior Transportation drivers
- Head Start volunteers
- And more!
To find out how you can get involved, contact Kristin at email@example.com or by calling 587-4486, or simply complete the form below!