Early Childhood Education
Language – Literacy – Math – Science – Socialization – School Readiness Goals
HRDC’s early childhood development program is a federally funded program for preschool children aged three to five years old from low income families. Our early childhood development program consists of Head Start as well as our Montana Preschool Development Grant classes. Our Head Start is funded to serve 152 children annually with a focus on providing for the healthy development of children and the strengthening of families.
We encourage parents to be involved in their preschool experience, becoming strong advocates for their child’s continued education. We have classrooms located in Belgrade, Bozeman and Livingston providing services in education, health, nutrition, mental health, and disabilities.
- Early childhood development program through Head Start.
- Montana Preschool Development Grant classes.
- No cost and low cost Part time, full time options
- Full and partial scholarships available based on income
- 4 days a week, following local school district calendars
- Healthy and nutritious meals provided (breakfast, lunch, and snack)
- Developmental assessment and screenings
- Parent education opportunities and family events
- Inclusive learning environment for all children including children with disabilities
- Play based learning with natural environments
- Individualized curriculum for every student
- More than 94% of our students meet or exceed kindergarten readiness expectations
- Child Care Licensed centers & a STARS to Quality program
- Qualified teachers with bachelor degrees in Early Childhood Education
What will your family gain from our Early Childhood Development Program?
- An understanding of essential educational milestones and ways to support your child in this development.
- Two meals or a meal and snack each day with menus planned and approved by a registered dietitian.
- Comprehensive health screening, including growth, development, vision, hearing, and speech.
- Personalized home visits with topics individualized to meet your family’s needs.
- Family Services to assist you in identifying family strengths, interests, needs, and goals.
- Information on other community resources and agencies.
- Parenting information, education opportunities, resources, and support groups based on requests.
Complete an application that can be found on the right side of your screen.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions 406-586-9652 or our email our Enrollment Specialist, Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Childhood Education
33 S Tracy Ave
Bozeman, MT 59715