PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SUPPLY DRIVE
Our emergency overnight shelter — the Warming Center — is experiencing unprecedented demand. As we gear up for our cold winter months we are hosting a fall supply drive to help replenish everyday essentials. Whether you donate one item or many, your generosity is sure to brighten someone’s day.
Our Emergency Shelter ensures everyone has a warm, safe place to sleep at night.
SUPPLIES CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT HRDC’S MAIN OFFICE LOCATED AT 32 S. TRACY AVENUE IN BOZEMAN BETWEEN 9:00 AM & 4:00 PM.
Personal Care Items Needed
- Small packages of toothpaste designed for individual use
- Small containers of mouthwash designed for individual use
- Small bars of soap designed for individual use
- Shaving cream
- Disposable razors
- Toilet paper
- Travel size Q-tips
Cleaning Supplies Needed
- Laundry soap
- Dryer sheets
- Large trash bags (outdoor trash bin size)
- Small trash bags (kitchen size)
- Paper towels
- Disinfecting bathroom cleaner
- Pine-sol or similar
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Clorox Wipes or similar
- Disinfecting cleaning spray
No time to shop? Cash donations are always appreciated. Use our Donation Form to make a cash donation to our Warming Center. See the example to ensure your donation goes right to our Warming Center.