Young Adult Housing
Supportive Service For Young Adults Struggling with Housing Stability
We believe that healthy adult and peer relationships are the cornerstones of healing and stability.
Private donations from our community are a crucial part of funding Blueprint.
Am I eligible?
Young Adults Aged 16-24, who are either an Individual or family who lacks a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.
BLUEPRINT: A Community Response Feature Film
In the Gallatin Valley, young people experience homelessness everyday. Zseyvfin tells their story of how Blueprint helped provide a safe and supportive place to stay, so they could make the successful transition into adulthood.
What is the Blueprint Continuum?
In November 2015, HRDC opened Blueprint, a transitional housing program that provides youth-empowered, strengths-based, and solution-focused support to youth experiencing either homelessness or housing instability.
A Positive Youth Development approach supporting the following areas: Educational attainment, employment and soft skills development, increase in social competencies, fostering healthy boundaries, and integrate conflict resolution skills.
In October 2020, HRDC was the recipient of the The Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP), an exciting new initiative designed to reduce the number of youth experiencing homelessness. The goal of the YHDP is to support selected communities, including rural areas across the United States, in the development and implementation of a coordinated community approach to preventing and ending youth homelessness.
- Up to 24 months of rental assistance
- Case management support
- Supportive services available
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Long-term rental assistance
- Need to Add
- Supportive Services Available (must be enrolled)
- Application Fees
- Emergency Food
- Utility Deposit
- Security Deposit
- First and Last month’s rent
In July 2021, HRDC expanded it’s transitional housing services to a new facility location which allows the agency to support more emerging adults experiencing homelessness.
- Transitional Housing is a safe and inclusive environment
- Provides Freedom and Choice
- Expands on your independent living skills
- System Navigation (case management)
- HRDC expanded its transitional housing services to a new facility location which allows the agency to support more emerging adults experiencing homelessness.
- Supporting both in-school and out of school youth
- Since October 2020, HRDC has served 37 young adults who have experienced homelessness in our communities.
- 8 youth have been supporting children while in services.
- Since 2016 HRDC has served 27 youth with Transitional Housing:
- 85% successful transition into independent living
- 100% Successful Graduation from high school
- 93% obtained employment
- 37% have been unaccompanied youth
- All young adults have suffered a form of abuse
Go Hardcore for HRDC’s The BOAR!
Every year, HRDC and a talented volunteer committee will host the 1K and 5K race to support and spread awareness of HRDC’s work in addressing youth experiencing homelessness. Learn more in the video and visit our BOAR website.
HRDC Blueprint Contacts
If you are in crisis and require immediate or emergency assistance, please call 911, go to the nearest emergency room, or contact The Help Center at 406-586-3333.
Thank you for your interest in HRDC Blueprint program. A Blueprint staff member will contact you within 48 business hours (Monday – Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm) of receiving your application.