What We Do
We support the next generation, 14-24 year olds, throughout Gallatin and Park counties. Our goal is to support them as they transition into independence. We focus on building confidence, skills and long term financial security. Our services include work experience and employment support, education attainment and support, access to training opportunities, skill building opportunities, and housing stability initiatives.
Everything we do is designed with a youth empowerment mindset – where we give them the tools to create achievable goals. By providing work experience, focused direction, and inspiration for success, we have the knowledge and resources to help young adults navigate into adulthoodC
We are excited to work with any young adult striving to be more independent and looking for support on this journey. Some services we offer may require that youth meet certain eligibility requirements.
We specialize on working with teens and young adults between age 14-24 who are:
- Homeless or housing insecure
- Pregnant and/or parenting
- Subject to the juvenile or adult justice system
- In Foster care
- Looking for additional assistance to enter or complete an educational program
- Struggling to find, secure, or maintain employment
- Unable to pay for training to access specific work opportunities
- Excited to learn about credit, debt reduction and becoming financially secure.
Our programs may be right for you if you are between the age of 14-24 and looking for support in:
- Getting into the workforce and being successful at work
- Finding a specific type of job
- Managing your money better
- Finding secure housing
- Finishing High School or achieving your Hi-Set
- Accessing an apprenticeship or specific training
- Building skills to live independently
- Meeting other people your age