What We Do
We support you, the next generation. If you are 14-24 years old and live in Gallatin or Park county, we can help you reach your educational and/or employment goals.
Everything we do is designed to empower you. You will have access to the tools to create achievable goals and take ownership of your path.
Contact us or fill out the questionnaire to get started.
In the program, you will focus on building confidence and gain skills for long term financial security. Our services include work experience and employment support, access to education support, training and skill building opportunities, and help with housing.
We are excited to work with any young adult striving to be more independent and looking for support on this journey. Some services we offer may require that youth meet certain eligibility requirements.
We specialize on working with teens and young adults between age 14-24.
Our programs may be right for you if you are between the age of 14-24 and looking for support in:
- Getting a job and being successful
- Finding a specific type of job or a better job
- Matching your job to what you love
- Learning to manage your money to afford the lifestyle you want
- Finishing High School or achieving your Hi-Set
- Accessing an apprenticeship or specific training
- Building skills to live independently
- Meeting other people your age
Complete this interest questionnaire , call or text 406.585.4843, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
32 S Tracy Ave
Bozeman, MT 59715
Economic and Youth Development Director
Youth Case Manager