Financial Opportunities Center
change Your FInancial path.
As a Financial Opportunity Center, we work with people to change their behavior in a way that encourages them to make a long-term commitment to increasing income, decreasing expenses, and acquiring assets. Our services range from assistance with completing taxes, spending planning, resource connection, asset building and future planning. We believe the less money you have the more you can benefit from managing it well.
We focus on building financial stability and sustainability into the lives of our community members through a holistic lens. At HRDC, this involves building financial well-being through education, training, and support. As a Financial Opportunity Center, we offer:
- One-on-one coaching for financials and careers.
- Group classes where individuals have the opportunity to learn about various topics, including leadership development, communication skills, customer services, savings and goal setting, credit building, budgeting, and more.
- Manufacturing tours for community members to better understand the local manufacturing industry and employment opportunities.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance provides free tax preparation and filing for households who earn $56,000 or less.
- Bridges is comprised of three parts to equip underemployed individuals with the technical skills and literacy needed to access careers within growing industries.
Our services as a Financial Opportunity Center are available to all. Anyone can benefit from education in the form of financial advising, career coaching, homeownership counseling and homebuyer education. These services are available across our service area, including in Bozeman, Belgrade, Livingston, and Big Sky.
Please contact our office in Bozeman or reach out to HRDC’s Economic Development Director, Dean Williamson by email or phone at email@example.com or 406.585.4878.
For money management services, please reach out to Marc Graham by email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406.585.4863.
For career coaching or our Bridges program, please reach out to Mike Collins by email or phone at email@example.com or 406.585.4880.
32 S Tracy Ave
Bozeman, MT 59715
111 S Second Ave
Livingston, MT 59047