In 2020 HRDC and Park County Community Foundation (PCCF) partnered to bring together local stakeholders to create the Park County Housing Coalition.
● Relaunching the Park County Housing Coalition (May 2020)
● Park County Rental Opportunities (June 2020)
● Park County Home Ownership Opportunities (July 2020)
● Housing Insecurity in Park County (August 2020)
● Assessments and Strategies (September 2020)
● Next Steps and Development of the Housing Action Plan (October 2020)
In 2021, building on the Housing Coalition’s momentum, a dedicated group of eleven were selected through a competitive application process to form the Park County Housing Working Group (HWG) and assist in the creation of the Draft Housing Action Plan. Guided by community input through the Housing Coalition and Housing Working Group a Draft housing action plan is available for community review. Public comment can be provided below through the short survey. Public comment will close on February 15th, 2022.
Please review the Draft Housing Action Plan and the 2021 Housing Needs Assessment at the links below.
Please review the 2021 Park County Housing Needs Assessment to learn more.