Housing SeARCH Services
Are you trying to navigate the housing market?
Our Housing Search services can help anyone search for affordable housing in Southwest Montana, regardless of your current housing situation.
Housing Navigation operates year-round. Our trained Housing Navigator offers individual and group setting workshops to help identify and meet your personal housing goals.
- Current listing of local housing stock
- Housing applications for a variety of housing in the area
- Community referrals
- Use of phone, computer, fax, and copier
- Use of WIFI for personal devices
- Housing search tools
- Is your current housing unaffordable?
- Do you need help finding some that works within your budget?
- Are you currently doubled up or couch surfing?
- Are you new to the area and you just need advice or guidance?
- Have you been denied housing because of poor credit, poor rental history, or criminal history?
- Are you currently homeless and need help find affordable housing?
You may sign up for workshops the day of by contacting HRDC at 406.587.4486. Space is limited. Private appointments are available on a case-by-case basis, determined by our Housing Navigator.
No referral needed.
We recommend calling ahead to confirm that we have space.
Workshops do not take place on HRDC observed holidays.
We follow all current CDC and local Health Department guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks are required
- Social distancing is encouraged