Welcome to the neighborhood!
Photos by Saul Creative provided by Aspire Realty.
Willow Springs townhomes provide a homeowership opportunity to Bozeman’s median income households. The first 12 homes in phase 1 were completed in June 2020, with an expected completion date of early 2021 for phase 2 containing an additional 12 homes.
- Two-bedroom or three-bedroom options
- Attached single car garage and yard space
- Anticipated price at $217,322 and $243,227 based on the City of Bozeman Affordable Housing Ordinance
- Household income limits and other restrictions apply
- 1 person= $73,100
- 2 persons= $83,500
- 3 persons= $104,400
- 4 persons= $112,750
- 5 persons = $129,450
- Down payment assistance may be available for qualifying buyers
Through the community land trust model, this neighborhood will be 100% owner-occupied and affordable to Bozeman residents earning median wages forever. Households on the City of Bozeman affordable homeownership waitlist will have priority to purchase, please learn more about joining the waitlist here. The first step is to take the HRDC’s HUD-certified homebuyer education course.
Applicants on the City of Bozeman Waitlist will receive priority to purchase the list for Willow Springs phase 2 will reopen October 2020.
If you would like more information please email email@example.com for an FAQ
If you would like to check your status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org